Book Boyfriends: Day (Daniel Wing)

                                 

I have seen many participate in this, specifically Reading Lark and so I decided I would give it a shot! Every monday I'll post a new favorite. Here are my book boyfriends!

Happy Monday, it's time for another book boyfriend!

Why hello there Day from Marie Lu's Legend trilogy, it's been a long time coming but you're finally here. 

Day is described by June to be extremely attractive. He has long, blonde hair and blue eyes, and tan skin from a life on the streets. Day also has a strong, lean body frame. He is of Asian/Caucasian descent, which gives him an exotic look. In the series, he is branded as a criminal and blamed for crimes he has not committed. This turns him into someone who is sly and agile, since you need to be quick to avoid a bad fate. He is selfless, brave, and deeply cares for those close to him. Day has this type of personality that makes you want to be friends with him. Day has a quick wit and is fast paced; always on his toes. He makes you feel safe and secure, but also like you should take risks for the matter of having a good time. 
My Day Fancast:

Nice one!

Some of my favorite Day quotes:

1. "'Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything's possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time.'"

2. "The boy who walks in the light."

3. "Sometimes, the sun sets earlier. Days don't last forever, you know. But I'll fight as hard as I can. I can promise you that." 

4. "I've been searching a long time for something I think I lost. I felt like I found something when I saw you back there." 



No comments :

Post a Comment