Book Boyfriends: Chaol Westfall

                                  

I have seen many participate in this, specifically Reading Lark and so I decided I would give it a shot! Every monday I'll post a new favorite. Here are my book boyfriends!

Happy days, I have returned with another book boyfriend! After finishing Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, I've decided to feature Chaol Westfall as this weeks book boyfriend. He captured my heart as soon as he appeared on the scene, and I will forever cheer on Chaolaena.

Chaol Westfall is the Captain of the Guard for the King of Adarlan. He is twenty-two with chestnut brown hair and golden brown eyes, and is described as tall and fit. He is very loyal and will stick by his friends no matter what. Chaol is slightly sardonic and has somewhat of a sense of humor, but has a heart full of dedication. He's perceptive and strategic, hard-working and fierce, yet he is also thoughtful. Chaol has a sweet and passionate side that is such a joy to watch peak out from time to time. 

My favorite Chaol Westfall quotes:

1. "I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn't, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful, because I will always care what happens." 

2. "With each day he felt the barriers melting. He let them melt. Because of her genuine laugh, because he caught her one afternoon sleeping with her face in the middle of a book, because he knew that she would win."

3. "Celaena,' Chaol said gently. And then she heard the scraping noise as his hand came into view, sliding across the flagstones. His fingertips stopped just at the edge of the white line. "Celaena," he breathed, his voice laced with pain - and hope. This was all she had left - his outstretched had, and the promise of hope, of something better waiting on the other side of the line." 

No comments :

Post a Comment